I miss my friend...
Darryl Worley...I miss my friend...
I spent all night, last night, working through this really strange flood of feelings that I've experienced since Saturday...
I sure hope this is some kind of final push...because I am tired of having Ms. Fisher on my heart...it's wearisome...
I am tired, already, of having Damien Rice swimming through my head, all night...it was the past, for God's sakes...it was a special feeling that literally noone I have known and talked with about has really understood...and I've tired of mourning it's passing...I just want to be done with this shit...and always having something on my heart that I can't share with a lot of my closest friends for fear of having them give me bad advice and all kinds of shit for sharing during vulnerable times, for me...
Work's gotten better...the both leads who were asses to me last week have both made efforts to demonstrate that they are trying to be less bossy and more decent:):)...the lead who I had the big blow-up with, last week, was really cool with me as I was staging his truck for him:):)...so that was a great thing:):):)...
But I've been down all night and all morning...nothing pleases me...no breakfast option satisfied me, this morning...no music satisfies me, right now...
I'm just in pain...and I just want it to go away...finally, for God's sakes...
And having one person really understand would be nice too...
But I guess that's when we know when we've found love, isn't it?...
When we find one person who REALLY understands:)...
Goddamn you, Damien Rice...I am so tired of crying...I don't want to do it anymore...it exhausts me...it leaves me in pain...and wondering why I did it in the first place...
I'm gonna go try to sleep it off...
Have you ever heard Darryl Worley's I Miss My Friend?...if not...you're missing something:):)...
Have a great day, everyone:):):)...
Love,
Ben


No comments:
Post a Comment