I think I'm really giving up this time...
I think I'm really giving up this time...
Something happened this weekend involving a whole truckload of my best "friends" -- I say "friends," because I can barely call any of them friends, at this point -- that has just about convinced me that I am wrong...
That people do not ever take responsibility for their bullshit EVER...
That people are just rationalizing motherfuckers...
And that there is no need to do this work any more...
Because it is hopeless...
And that I need to do instead...
Is to just go a place where I can make a shitload of money...
And stay away from everyone...from now on...forever...
I need of life of serious misanthropic hermitude...
Where I don't deal with people any more...ever...for the rest of my life...
Because the truth is...
You can't count on a goddamn one of them...
Noone...


1 comment:
In the face of such an overwhelming tragedy, I hope it's pardonable...
In the face of such an overwhelming tragedy, I hope it's pardonable if I pass along some good news.
Great blog here! going to add it to my favourites
I have a domain name search web site. It pretty much covers domain name search web related stuff.
cheers
Post a Comment