Sunday, September 25, 2005

Monopoly:):):)...

Jesse and Melissa (my neighbors), and I, played Monopoly tonight:):):)...

I figured out...as I took a strong lead...lost it completely...and then went on to kick the shit out of my two friends and neighbors:):):)...

That even in the money world...and maybe especially:):):)...

That if you want to win big:):):)...

At some point:):):)...

You got to lose big:):):)...

And it actually is kind of blessing in disguise, for me, right now, I think:):):)...all this debt I have:):):)...

It weeds out all the gold-diggers:):):)...

Which is far more important to me than having a summer cabin...now or ever, really:):):)...

People are so foolish sometimes, I realize now:):):)...

And I actually have one hell of life, right now, I realize:):):)...

Here's to weeding out the gold-diggers:):):)...

And to finding one true girl in this God-foresaken world:):):)...

I'm sure she's out there, somewhere:):):):)...

Until then:):):)...

I got Van Morrison:):):)...and great neighbors and friends:):):)...

And a really fuckin' fantastic life:):):)...

Now...and in the total of my foreseeable future:):):)...

I just can't wait for the future to make it my way:):):)...

Have a great day, everyone:):):)...

Love,
Ben

No comments: