Saturday, October 29, 2005

Once again...I was wrong...

...Mighty Aphrodite is a better film than Melinda, Melinda:):)...

Melinda, Melinda is Woody Allen at some of his best, I think:):)...Will Farrell, especially, makes the movie:):)...

But Mighty Aphrodite may be Woody Allen's best film...Mira Sirvino is a total doll:):)...

This is a long-standing discussion between me and Melissa...Matt Toplikar, my director friend from Liberty Hall, our little artsy movie theater here in town:):)...and Joel Reavis, our good friend from EMU Theater...

I love Annie Hall...and Manhattan...and Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask...and Deconstructing Harry...and Everyone Says I Love You...and Love and Death...and The Purple Rose of Cairo...

But I really liked Melinda, Melinda when we saw it in the theaters...we just saw it again:):)...it was very good...but Mighty Aphrodite is a better film...

And the Purple Rose of Cairo may be better than Melinda, Melinda too...I'll have to watch Annie Hall, again...though I was really disappointed by the break-up ending...Annie Hall is a great movie...but I always say that it's like the story of Harry and Hellen before the story of When Harry Met Sally:):)...

But Mira Sirvino is classic in Mighty Aphrodite:):):)...and the script is brilliant:):):)...

And I feel deeply ashamed that I kept arguing that Melinda, Melinda may be Woody Allen's best film...

Definitely not Mighty Aphrodite:):):)...

Back to the movie:):)...

Love,
Ben

No comments: