My new rule
I have a new rule that I'm going to force pressure-oriented folks to deal with.
You pressure me, I won't do your fuckin' work. Except really lackluster and at a speed that suits me.
Fuck you, you fuckin' pricks.
Those are the new rules.
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
I have a new rule that I'm going to force pressure-oriented folks to deal with.
You pressure me, I won't do your fuckin' work. Except really lackluster and at a speed that suits me.
Fuck you, you fuckin' pricks.
Those are the new rules.
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
2/15/2007 05:41:00 PM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
No comments:
Post a Comment