Resignation
I think I've finally succumbed.
I am now resigned teacher. Resignation is a softer version of jadedness.
I just don't care anymore.
Who would have guessed that it would be liberals who would beat the idealism out of me?
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
I think I've finally succumbed.
I am now resigned teacher. Resignation is a softer version of jadedness.
I just don't care anymore.
Who would have guessed that it would be liberals who would beat the idealism out of me?
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
2/16/2007 04:43:00 PM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
No comments:
Post a Comment