Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm too nice

I'm finally giving in. I'm too nice.

And to rectify the situation, I am going to, over the course of my lifetime, find every person who has ever wronged me, and kick them in the balls. Or pull their hair. Whichever is most appropriate.

And if you've wronged and me and you've called me too nice, you get kicked in the balls twice. Just cause you probably deserve it.

I figure if I'm going give up being a nice guy, I should take advantage of the opportunity to really do some damage to those who have made being a nice guy so difficult all these years. And I figure you kick someone in the balls or pull their hair, they can hardly call you too nice anymore, can they?

So bullies of the world beware. And watch your testicles.

Love,
Ben

No comments: