Saturday, August 11, 2007

Productive

It's crazy. This is the most productive I've ever been in my life. It's largely getting my head wrapped around how to get much more productive. And the biggest boost is that I don't fulfill commitments or take on responsibilities because I have to, anymore. I do them because I want to. And because I've learned lessons by screwing them up and have a much more substantial faith, today, about doing the right thing and taking on responsibilities as a matter of choice and not as a matter of obligation.

There's so much I've learned and am getting accomplished in the last two weeks. But I'm in a middle of Freedom Writers - which is the cheesiest fuckin' teacher movie ever fuckin' made; but it's a true story and she was a pretty extraordinary teacher - and I'll have to write about it later.

Sleep tight.

Love,
Ben

No comments: