I knew it
The music industry is in trouble. And the market has shifted to the internet and downloads.
The Music Man
No wonder commercial radio sucks so bad. Because of exactly what I have been saying for the last few years. Companies are too focussed on selling music than producing great music. And so the industry flounders.
I've been saying for a good 4 or 5 years, now, with friends, that the commercial music world has taken a nosedive. And this confirms that cynical marketing leads to less profit, over time.
Warren Buffet is right. The market rewards value over time.
It's about time this caught up with the music world. Now maybe some great artists can be recognized, supported, and the music industry can find its heart and some courage, again. Because the shit on the radio, these days, has not cut it for too long.
Love,
Ben


1 comment:
agape Take a piece of me
Post a Comment