I'm leaving
I'm waiting out my 2 year scholarship obligation and then I'm going into investing. I'm tired of listening to the same people who constantly argue that we can't do anything for these kids arrogantly tell me who they're going to force changes that they don't really believe are going anywhere.
It is the most assine and cynical bullshit I have ever heard in my life. And I am tired of it. And I don't give a shit about any of it anymore.


1 comment:
A quick word of warning...
The people you will find in other disciplines will piss you off even more than the ones you're around today.
That isn't a reason to keep doing what you're doing. Just a warning that things stay ugly.
Take it from a guy who's worked for law firms, in HR, in sales, and even had an office with a secretary and everything.
People are assholes. Everywhere.
P.S. If you make a shitload of money, I want a cut. No, I don't want to do anything for it. I just want some free fucking money. And, no, this isn't some kind of clever irony. I really want a big chunk of cash.
I've always wanted some filthy rich friend to just give me a shoebox filled with c-notes out of the blue. You can make my dream come true and simultaneously mitigate some of the world's assholishness.
Yours truly,
John Brown of KS
Post a Comment