Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Being happy

I need another job. It's got to be independent. I don't think I could ever be happy with anything else.

I think I just decided to give up my dream. And I don't think I care anymore. Because I think my dignity is more important.

That's not true. Well, the dignity part is. I'm not giving up my dream. I'm just taking a very different path, at this point, I think.

And no matter what, that path, for now on, involves me taking what I think more seriously than what the fuckin' crowd thinks.

4 comments:

John Brown of Kansas said...

Investor by day...
Strip club DJ by night...
Just an idea.

John Brown

Ben Sutherland said...

I was thinking investor by day...
Stripper by night...

But then I thought better of it...

John Brown of Kansas said...

I think my idea is much better.
No offense intended.

John Brown

Ben Sutherland said...

Agreed.