Certainty
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd."
- Voltaire - French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)
Life would work out so much better if more people could figure this out.
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd."
- Voltaire - French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)
Life would work out so much better if more people could figure this out.
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
9/10/2008 12:23:00 PM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
No comments:
Post a Comment