Hitler
I think I now understand how Hitler was able to do what he did in Germany.
Because people are, too often, stupid, scared, mean and lazy. And they will believe just about anything they are told.
Until they don't.
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
I think I now understand how Hitler was able to do what he did in Germany.
Because people are, too often, stupid, scared, mean and lazy. And they will believe just about anything they are told.
Until they don't.
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
12/10/2008 07:16:00 AM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
No comments:
Post a Comment