Good times
Memories of Washington, D.C. and the 9:30 club. One of the most chill, light-hearted birthday times I've ever had.
Thanks, Brandi.
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
Memories of Washington, D.C. and the 9:30 club. One of the most chill, light-hearted birthday times I've ever had.
Thanks, Brandi.
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
1/09/2009 07:04:00 PM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
2 comments:
Did you know TMBG does kid music now?
Their alphabet CD, featuring the now-classic "E Eats Everything" is a personal favorite.
But it's hard to beat "Don't, Don't, Don't Let's Start".
CDB
Totally, Carson. Brandi got it for my birthday several years back. It's one of my favorites. That's one of things I really respect about TMBG, in an era where too many artists are so obsessed with money that they'll fill the airwaves and we'll buy just about anything we can dance to, regardless of consequences for kids who listen.
We survived it, too, I know. But it is nice to have people doing kids music that's not about being in love with a stripper or getting crunk at the club.
Something you can enjoy with your 3-year-old and not have to worry.
Post a Comment