Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm alive

Be just terrible, wouldn't it, if everyone worked together this way? World just be awful if people treated each other decent, like this.

Thanks, Kenny. Thanks, Dave.

This was what I needed right now.



We definitely needs to tell the cynics to go to hell, to muck things up down there and to leave the rest of us alone.

And we need to give up the cynicism, frankly, that creates so much unnecessary tragedy in the world.

But, in the meantime, this is the sentiment I needed going into Thanksgiving. This is the why we celebrate, after all.

Giving a shit about one another. Even when folks are bound and determined otherwise.

Time to appreciate one another for a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://corfidow.la2host.ru/mashinist-frontalnogo-pogruzchika.htm central california bankruptcy court http://dropenpa.la2host.ru/12-2008.html bankruptcy jeff levin michigan http://bezzcentlin.la2host.ru/lindi_24-02-2009.html gm bankruptcy http://lauknowhet.la2host.ru/pagesto_158.html big 3 bankruptcy http://tasnona.la2host.ru/62-gerosio.html plano bankruptcy attorney http://enrupme.la2host.ru/pagesto_19.htm texas bankruptcy http://samocon.la2host.ru/85-gerosio.html file bankruptcy http://densrecan.la2host.ru/pagesto_36.htm personal testimonials post bankruptcy http://samocon.la2host.ru/10-2008.htm mortgage bankruptcy
http://enrupme.la2host.ru/02-2009.htm narco bankruptcy trust http://netpnichen.la2host.ru/forum-betonomeshalka.htm did phillips file bankruptcy http://densrecan.la2host.ru/pagesto_36.htm donald trump bankruptcy news