Too much love
For those who are still convinced that our problem in the world is that we are just too damned nice.
Too much love. That's our problem, you see.
Just make sure to tell that to this man on your way out.
Now that that's settled.
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
For those who are still convinced that our problem in the world is that we are just too damned nice.
Too much love. That's our problem, you see.
Just make sure to tell that to this man on your way out.
Now that that's settled.
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
7/21/2010 07:30:00 PM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
No comments:
Post a Comment