What's wrong
What's wrong with Washington and the world, right now.
Not enough of this. When we're not bullshitting, that is.
Choose differently, if you please. Enjoy the consequences.
Myself, I'll stick with Jack and Ben.
And everyone I love.
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
What's wrong with Washington and the world, right now.
Not enough of this. When we're not bullshitting, that is.
Choose differently, if you please. Enjoy the consequences.
Myself, I'll stick with Jack and Ben.
And everyone I love.
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
8/24/2010 07:19:00 AM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
No comments:
Post a Comment