Life ain't fair...
I was kind of getting bogged down, today, in my despair that life just seems like some kind of fucked revenge on smart kids, sometimes...sure seems like it...especially these days...
Rented Life of Brian, again...along with Monty Python's Holy Grail...
It's amazing how much contemporary politics is just one recycled version of yesterday's and yesteryear's:):)...
Brian and Roman soldier after Brian has been caught painting graffiti on a prominent Roman building...and has finished giving Brian a bizarre lesson in Latin grammar, complete with a sword to the throat to punctuate a lesson on the use of the nominative verb form...
Roman soldier: Understand?
Brian: Yes sir...
Roman soldier: Now write that a hundred times...
Brian: Yes sir...thank you, sir...hail Caesar, sir...
Roman soldier: Hail Caesar...and if it's not done by sunrise...I'll cut your balls off...
Brian: Oh, thank you sir...thank you, sir...hail Caesar and everything, sir...
Pretty much sums up my life, at this point...
I thought I'd give it another watch...and try to laugh at what morons we all seem these days...
God knows we need someone to laugh at us all, right now:):):)...
But then...as I thought about it some more...
I realized...
This is really kind of stupid whine...
Life is unfair for everyone...
I'm just getting my taste of it:)...
I just want life to be more fair for everyone...
And I get a little discouraged when it seems unfair...
"Cheer up, Brian...you know what dey say...
Some fings in life aw bad...dey can really make you mad...
Ovver fings just make you swear and curse...
When you're chewing on life's grissul...
Don't grumbul...give a whistle...
And dis'ul help fings turn out fo de best...
And...always look on the bright si-ide of life...(whistles tune)...
Always look on the light side of life...
Cause life's a piece of shit...when you at it...
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true...
You'll see it's all a show...keep 'em laughing as you go...
Just remember that the last laugh is on you...
Always look on the bright side of life" (whistles tune)...
I've instructed all my friends that I want the last 15 minutes of Monty Python's The Life of Brian played at my funeral:):):)...
Yeah...life ain't fair for any of us...we all feel a little cheated inside, I imagine...for something...
I want it to be better...
But this is what we all got, for now...
So we might as well share it, I guess...and enjoy it while we got it:):)...
Ever seen Mr. Roberts?...Henry Fonda...Jack Lemmon...James Cagney?...great movie...kind of captures it...
We're all stuck on this miserable little boat, together...when it's miserable, that is...like we're all making it, right now:):):)...
So we might as well all enjoy our time while we're here:):):)...
Like they say in Mr. Roberts...
What we all need is a little liberty:):):)...you'll have to see it to understand, better:):)...
And that's what I think we all use a little...a lot...more of...
Liberty, that is:):)...
And maybe a little less shit from one another...and a little more support...
Have a good day, everyone:):)...
Love,
Ben
P.S. I talked with my grandma, tonight...she's slowed down, some, with her illness...I know she must be dissappointed...being so active...and having to slow down...but she sounds like she's doing alright...we'll all hope good things for her:)...


1 comment:
There are a lot of VOIP ads on TV right now. What is it, and what are its advantages?
VOIP stands for voice over Internet protocol. You can use this technology to send voice dat a generated by telephone calls over a broadband Internet connection instead of over a standard phone network.
For more information about success
Post a Comment