Winning Through Intimidation...
I picked up a book at the annual Lawrence Public Library book sale...
It's called Winning Through Intimidation...by Robert Ringer:):):)...
I thought since so many folks had become enamoured with this approach:):):)...
That I should check it out and see why Mr. Ringer has been so unfairly excluded from the classics of modern political theory...
As the tortoise character on the book's cover says,
"Read this book and start winning today"
It sounds like a line right out of the playbook for Democrats today...stolen right out of the playbook of Republicans...
I'll have to ask Dr. Ericson why this wasn't one of the texts in our modern political theory class...
Since it's the main tool of influence in contemporary politics and too much of everyday life, these days...
Dr. Ericson and his ivory tower...
He just doesn't understand how real life works:):):)LOL:):):)...
You know what's really funny?:):):)...
That Robert Ringer and so many people today...think that intimidation is a new idea:):):)...that we just haven't tried sufficiently to deal with important problems in the past:):):)...
Robert published his book the year I was born...1973...
I wonder why we haven't heard from Mr. Ringer in either the scholarly or the popular publishing circles much since?...
Maybe his time has come:):):)...
Have a great day, everyone:):):)...
Love,
Ben


1 comment:
karen millen dresses uk How to Cut Men's Hair? louis vuitton sac
Post a Comment