We are a nation of fuckin' dumbasses
Is corn to blame for American's obesity epidemic?
I don't know. Do you think it has to do with eating so fuckin' much?
Are we ever capable of growing up and stop being such fuckin' dumbasses?
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
Is corn to blame for American's obesity epidemic?
I don't know. Do you think it has to do with eating so fuckin' much?
Are we ever capable of growing up and stop being such fuckin' dumbasses?
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
3/13/2008 11:19:00 AM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
1 comment:
I blame corn.
That is why I am switching to flour tortilla chips for my giant nacho platter.
Fucking corn. Popcorn seems so safe, a gracious and healthy vehicle for the chemically-enhanced buttery liquid I crave. But NO! Those two large bags of popcorn at the movie are killing me.
I hate fucking corn.
Unless it's on the cob. With butter. Lots of butter. And salt.
John Brown of Kansas
Post a Comment