Sunday, April 24, 2005

Well...I guess I was right:):):)...

I do think that I've been watching a bunch of friends basically dare me, in recent weeks, to a battle of wills...a battle of who can beat one another socially...

I do not, as a rule, engage in such nonsense...I, generally, avoid it...

But sometimes it's unavoidable...

And if I have to engage...

Then let the games begin, motherfuckers...

Because if you fight me...you will likely find out VERY SOON that I am one of the TOUGHEST MOTHERFUCKERS YOU'VE EVER DEALT WITH IN YOUR ENTIRE FUCKIN' LIFE...

I don't fight often...in fact, I avoid it as much as possible...

But what makes me a scary and crazy motherfucker to deal with should you choose to pick a fight with me on something of critical importance to my life that you are wrong on and that I've engage all my other options to resolve the issue...

And you still choose to fight me...

Is that I am one of the most DETERMINED and UNYIELDING OPPONENTS that you will/have ever had the misfortune of fucking with...

I've been thinking about military service for the last couple of years...and partly because I WOULD BE A TERRIBLY EFFECTIVE FUCKING SOLDIER...

I'm the most loyal and cocky son-of-a-bitch you've ever run across...I'm smart and socially-attuned as ALL FUCKIN' HELL...I work my ass off...I keep a great fucking attitude when morale is low:):):)...

But...most importantly:):):)...

Because I'm not scared of much:):):):):):)...at least not when and where it counts:):):):):):)...

And when I HAVE to fight -- because all other options have been and progressively more so rather than less so are expended or do not make themselves available -- then I am ONE DETERMINED AND TOUGH SUM BITCH...

And I will make your world a LIVING FUCKING HELL until it gets resolved...

I don't think that's going to happen any time, soon:):):)...

Because you watch a cool motherfucker who you know's not a pussy...take several hits on the jaw...

And you know that that motherfucker must be pretty fucking confident that he can level your fucking world, if he needs to...when the time and situation calls for it...

Here's a warning...if you're ever thinking about fighting me for real...

I would take a step back...take a deep breath...count to ten...

...and THINK about that one LONG AND FUCKING HARD...

Because I am not the brother you want to be fucking with...

And I don't say that with any hint of insecurity or defense...

I am stating a simple, clear, and confident fact...

I would think twice than to fuck with me...

I'll pick you up after I'm quite convinced that you won't be fighting me anymore...

But I'll fight as long as the fight needs to happen till I'M THE ONE PICKING YOU UP...and not the other way around:):):)...

:):):):):):):):):):):):)...

:):):):):):):):):):):):)...

OK:):):)...that's just my little vent/warning to those who are thinking about fighting/fucking with me any time soon:):):):):):)...

Glad I got that out:):):):):):)...

Now I can focus on more important things:):):):):):)...

Like the really beautiful version of Top of the World performed by the Dixie Chicks that I downloaded today...

...that I'm listening to, right now:):):)...

It's the namesake of their VERY BEAUTIFUL album written in the days leading up to President Bush's badly mishandled invasion of Iraq...with songs -- More Love and Traveling Soldier...the TWO BEST ANTI-WAR SONGS DURING THIS ENTIRE PERIOD...that were rightfully cautionary and critical of that tragically engaged war...a war that caused and still causes FAR TOO MANY unnecessary deaths among American soldiers, aid workers, commerical workers from America and other countries from the international community, Iraqis, and anyone else who might be lost in this too tragic situation in Iraq...

Top of the World is this REALLY BEAUTIFUL SONG about a man who's own insecurities lead him to bully and verbally shoot down the dreams of his still too insecure wife...for their entire lives together...and his hypothetical lament and apology for wasting the potential and the life of his little songbird...whom he could have taken to the top of the world...

Natalie Maines -- the Chick's lead singer -- sings this INCREDIBLE cover/version of Patti Griffin's powerfully written song about the laments of a bully too busy wallowing in his own self-doubt and low-self-worth to recognize just how badly he had hurt his wife and potential soulmate, had he not chosen to treat her like his emotional punching bag, instead, all those years that he spent treating her like shit so he wouldn't have to face what an ASS he had become...

Marty Maguire play a violin solo at the end of this song like you've never heard before in your life...

And Emily Robinson sings, along with Marty, harmony vocals that will melt your heart like you've never melted before:)...

Please check it out:):):)...I'm listening to a download from Bearshare right now:):):)...I HIGHLY recommend it:):):):):):)...

Fighting should be avoiding as much as possible...

But make no mistake with me...

You don't want to fuck with me...

Really...

We all probably should take a moment and listen to the Chicks instead:):):):):):)...

Have a great day, everyone:):):)...I've got a violin solo to attend to:):):):):):)...

Love,
Ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH PLEASE!!! Let's hear the honesty she's not going to like!!!! Oh pretty please!!!