Why so many conservatives are such utter morons:):):):):):):)...
Reading so many conservative comments on the Koran abuse and Guantanamo issues in the military, lately...
I'm coming the conclusion that some conservatives -- FAR TOO MANY, by my lights:):):) -- just can NEVER acknowledge when America screws up...EVER...
That they are just TOO CHICKENSHIT for such a big person responsibility:):):)...
And that the little kiddies are feeling kinda cwanky after getting spwashed in the big kiddie poow aw day:(...
And I want to say to aw da widda kiddies out der who have a hard time saying, "I'm sawwy":):):):):):):)...
Wake up the smell the fuckin' coffee...you FUCKIN' MORONS...
We screwed up with the Koran...we screwed up in Guantanamo...we screwed up in Abu Grahib...
And if the President wants to avoid a war crimes tribunal (which I OPPOSE EMPATICALLY, by the way)...
Then he better get his sad, pathetic, chickenshit, scrawny little ass up to the fuckin' podium...
And say,
"I'm sorry. I fucked up"...
And if you don't care if the country and the world ends up going through that kind of bullshit...
Then I suggest that you own up...
And that you encourage our President to own up as well...
And if you CAN'T DO THAT...
Then I would suggest that the President is in DEEP, DEEP SHIT, right now...
Guantanamo Bay allegations and proposals for prosecution by Amnesty International
...make sure the check out Appendix 4, Recommendations, Preventing Torture and Ill Treatment, Item 7, Prosecution:):):)...
And if you don't want the President to be in DEEP, DEEP SHIT, right now...
Then I would suggest that you face your fragile little egoes...
And do the right thing, here...
And say...
"I'm sawwy":):):):):):):)...
And if not...
Good luck at the Hague!:):):):):):):)...
Love,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment