Could life get any more unfair?...
Why am I work so much more than the President?...I haven't had a vacation...period...in almost 3 years now...and I've been working 6 days a week for much of the time that I've been in shipping at Amarr...
And making so much less money?...
Because the President is smarter than me?...
No...definitely not:):):)...
Because he's secretly working harder than me and I don't know about all that he has to deal with?...
Hardly...I've been writing and dealing with the same issues and more that the President has had to deal with in the last 5 years...and despite many more handicaps...I've come up with far more constructive solutions to many of the most pressing issues that he's faced in the last 5 years than he has...
Because he's better than me?...
Hardly...the President may be more self-righteous...but self-righteousness hardly makes one a better person...
Because he's President?...
I don't really see why that should matter, frankly...I want the President to be able to think clearly about issues in front of him...but I want everyone to be able to do the same, frankly...and regardless...thankfully...he's only been President 5 years...he's had similar perks much of his life...without the Presidency...or the hard work...or the smarts...
Why does the President work so much less than me?...
Because he has more money and power...
And why does he have more money and power?...
Because he and his family have had the money and access to power long before this President became President...and thus, the wherewithal to get more...
Could this life get more fucked up, I wonder, sometimes?...
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment