Personal ad (after all that venting:):):)...
Thanks for reading/listening to me vent:):):)...I needed it:):)...I was getting really frustrated/upset/angry about the whole policy discussion situation:):):)...for quite some time now:):)...
But now that I'm done venting:):):)...
I'm taking out a personal ad, I think:):):)...
So here goes:):):)...
Me: Nice, smart, politically-inclined guy...so hot he sizzles:):):):):)...loves and misses making and sharing homemade, candlelit dinners...soft, sad music...wine...exotic flowers...serenades...going out to or taking in an artsy movie...engaging in meaningful, purposeful, inspired conversation...and generally saving the world:):):)...
You: The same...but a girl:):):)...I like all size boobies:):):)...but I really, really love candlelit dinners, soft, sad music, wine, exotic flowers, serenades, artsy movies, meaningful, purposeful, inspired conversations, saving the world, and generally being in love...
Inquire within...
benfrankln@yahoo.com
bfrankln@hotmail.com
...or in the comments section below:):):)...
Also...when you get a chance:):):)...check out William Golding's essay, Thinking as a Hobby, which you can find at of the bottom of the page at...
William Golding...Wikipedia...
Love,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment