Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I am so pissed, right now...

Christmas ended a little too early, this year...

I have a friend who is suing another much closer friend over some damage to their property, right now...

I'm pissed off in a serious way at all the people involved, right now, because this is something that clearly could have been resolved much more readily and in a grown-up way...

Had we been dealing with grown-ups...

But we aren't dealing with grown-ups...we're dealing with three little kids who got in a fight without a grown-up around (they even had to have a grown-up in the form of a police officer come and mediate what they were too immature to mediate for themselves)...

The damage of property was a reaction against what I agree was pretty shitty treatment of this person by her two friends...it's still not excused, of course...and she owes them money, whether she likes it or not...

What makes this particular situation so upsetting is how I've been suggesting the entire fuckin' time to these three little children that they grow up and start dealing with each other like the adults that they supposedly are...

They have not, as of yet...

And a court battle looms in the distance if they continue down this terribly immature path...

I get so fuckin' annoyed with adults who can't learn to just do the right fuckin' thing and cut out the bullshit when the wrong path clearly keeps bringing on consequences that are bad news for them...

But that's the nature of trying to force our way to maturity for most kids...and not patiently modeling it for them and teaching it to them along the way...

Is that we have adults who don't quite seem to get that the real world offers them consequences whether they fuckin' like it or not...

Which is most adults and children, really...

I just get really fuckin' annoyed when the consequences are in my back fuckin' yard when I've been giving good advice on how to avoid such bullshit all along the way...

Here's to learning the fuckin' lessson and keeping the bullshit out of my life, from now on, for goodness fuckin' sakes...

Grow up...

Love,
Ben

No comments: