Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm thinking about quitting...

I'm beginning to think that I'm just too young for this field...or too smart...or something...

Because the older folks are just not to happy with new ideas, I'm learning...

It's a new problem, of course...in every other previous generation...older people have always taken to new ideas easily...it's just this particular generation that young people don't really have any new ideas that improve on the ideas of the previous generation...

The baby boom generation has finally done what no other generation has done before it...

It's gotten everything right...

And there's just not much need for folks my age to think for ourselves...

Because older folks have already done all the thinking for us...

And thank goodness for that...it makes sure everything stays the same...which is exactly as it should be...

Yeah...I'm think I may just quit...

Do something I don't care about...

So I don't care whether I'm being shut down or not...

Will there ever be a time when I'm not being shut down?...

Ben

No comments: