It turns out that it actually doesn't matter...
I've decided to stop fighting...and to stop giving a shit...
I am tired of mediocre colleauges constantly dumbing me down...because they just can't take the smart advise...
And I've just decided that it really doesn't matter...
Which means I just need to find a way to independent wealth and get away from the losers who just can't face when they're efforts fail and their ideas suck...
There is no way to make things better...
Because noone really wants things to be better...
They'd rather stubbornly defend all the ways that made things bad in the first place...
And I just don't care any more...
Good luck to all the losers defending -- or should I say whining and bitching while simultaneously defending all the shit that keeps in place what you're whining and bitching about because you were too dumb and cowardly to think bigger than the situation you were in so you don't keep dealing with the same problems -- what a shitty world we live in...
You're gonna need it...
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment