This note is for Brandi (since she's been reading, lately)...
I didn't want to upset you by writing, directly...
But I did want to tell you to check out Elizabethtown, when you get a chance...
There are a million coincidences in this film...
But the big thing that I thought only you would appreciate as much as me...
Was the custom-designed car-trip home by Claire for Drew...where Claire (Kirsen Dunst) has Drew (Orlando Bloom) stop off in Memphis...to check out the National Civil Rights Museum...and Sun Studios...they play U2's Pride in the Name of Love while he's looking at all of the displays that I thought, for sure, they would never put into the film...
And then he goes through Wichita on the way home...
Oh...and an ex-fiance with a overengaged academic career...named Ben:):):)...
It's another great Cameron Crowe flick for anyone wanting to see Cameron Crowe's second great love story...
Highly recommended:):)...
Love,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment