Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My administration has exhausted its trust with me

I hope election results with Democratic wins please my administrators.

Because they have exhausted their trust with me.

I don't want to work with them anymore.

Bullying has consequences.

And the biggest one is that I don't trust you anymore.

Ben

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey maybe this will cheer you up? Do you ever listen to The Buzz on the radio? If not, you should change it up once in a while from that hip hop/rap merdre. ;-) Anyway, I heard this on The Buzz today. It is too hilarious, ready? (This is a periphrase)

The Buzz presents Christmas in the Gaza Strip:
Man: I have gotten you a gift for the holiday, my wife.
Woman: I have also gotten you a gift, my husband.
Man: Let us see what we have gotten for each other.
[sound of paper tearing/opening gifts]
Man: Oh... you got me a... car bomb.... awesome! I got you a car bomb too!
Woman: [delighted scream]
Man: It is the very best one! Merry holiday of infidels.
Woman: [that shrill celebratory sound that muslim women do: lalalalalala]

I don't know, I laughed.

Anonymous said...

Competing notions...Push back. Make a point. Win a point. Or go out in the proverbial blaze of glory.

---or---

Recognize that they are what they are. Fallible, weak, petty little humans just like most of us tend to be. We aspire for better, but don't always get there. Forgive without forgetting, be big and sweet and loving.

---or---

Embrace doom. Look around and notice just how stupid, weak and pathetic all of us really are and how those in positions that lend themselves to change seem to be among the worst of the lot. Support entropy and relish eventual destruction as humanity's just deserts. Just feel lucky that you have a front row seat for the end of the universe and enjoy the fireworks.

---or---

Avoid the pains in the ass, hide out somewhere less ugly. Wear blinders. Pretend it's all okay. Force yourself to be oblivious. Think less. Watch more sitcoms. Fake serenity. Question less.

---or---

My preferred method... Equal measures of all of the above, depending upon the circumstances. A careful combinations of contradictions that won't leave you feeling completely sold out but that allow you to function and to retain some little glimmer of hope despite all of the evidence to the contrary.

Just a few options...

CDB