I give up
I'm tired of all the pressure at my job. Shit gets done when it gets done. I need another job.
By the way, to all the assholes still bucking for pressure to get things done: Fuck you you fuckin' pricks. You get zero credit from me for jack shit.
May you be bounced from every position of responsibility that you currently and undeservedly enjoy.
My thinking on this is becoming much more staunch at this point as I see people deciding not to back off.
You pressure me, I respect you not in the least. I think of you as an unappeasable asswipe whom I will relunctantly cooperate with, at best, and resist, at worst. You will never get my wholehearted cooperation.
I was working long hours at work, lately. That will not be happening anymore.
I keep thinking it's going to let up. And then I realize, I just need to give up and go do something else.
I say let them find someone else to eat their shit. I need a new job.
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment