Being in love with Dar Williams in the background
Dar Williams is one of my favorite artists. She's writes and sings beautifully. And I think I understand better, now, why she doesn't get radio play (I've heard her once on an NPR affiliate).
Dar Williams is lovemaking music. And most people don't feel or share love with one another enough to make love the way Dar sings. It's kind of tragic, really.
Because if you ever made love to Dar Williams, you would never want to do anything else for the rest of your life.
It's sad to me that most people don't feel love or share love in their lives like Dar Williams. But I'd rather be someone who feels that sort of love than any of the billions of people in the world who don't really ever feel the kind of love where they would find themselves making love with Dar in the background.
Tonight is my night to remember being in love with Dar Williams in the background.
Love,
Ben
2 comments:
I'll have to check her out. You have fun tonight ya hear ;)
Right on, Laurie. She sings beautifully. You won't be disappointed. Especially check out February. Enjoy.
Ben
Post a Comment