Friday, July 06, 2007

The difference between men and women

Larry the Cable Guy brings us this gem from Morning Constitutions:

"Women say funny stuff together when shop. They always got fun conversations.

I overheard this conversation once.

This girl goes, 'My boobs is too big. I've got to get 'em reduced."

And I was like, 'Come again.'

'Your boobs is too big?'

'I'll help you tote them around the mall for a few hours. You need a spotter, you give me a holler.'

You never hear dudes dude stuff like that.

'What's wrong, Jim?'

'My wiener's huge. I don't know what I'm going to do about it.

'Uh, I swear, it's like an albatross down there. I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't sleep. My back hurts. I got strap marks right here. Uh, it is like a piece of timber just hanging down from there. I think I'm going to get it reduced. That's what I'm going to do. I have had it with this ungodly large penis that I carry with me every day of my life.'"

No comments: