Because I can. And because you told me not to."
You know what the motivating force behind most of the bullshit in the world is?
"Because I can. And because you told me not to."
Pretty fuckin' sad, ain't it?
Same goes for all my dumbass bullshit.
So much ugliness and cynicism and destructiveness in the world created by this rationalization. All because people can. And because people told them they can't.
I've had that fight. I know what it's like to tell the world to fuck off because they tell you you can't.
And I'd have more sympathy, even for myself, if it weren't so fuckin' sad and dumbass.
What's this world fuckin' coming to?
Sad and dumbass, same as it ever was.
Now if only we could make it less sad and dumbass.
I think I may have one or two ideas.
Love,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment