Eugene Robinson is such a fuckin' asshole
This is why I don't trust journalists just because they call themselves "progressive," these days.
It Wasn't Her Place
Is this what we've been reduced to? Is this what progressive ideology really means, Martin Luther King be damned?
Progressivism means saying that Bill Clinton's affairs are his own personal and family issue but it's not Silda Spitzer's place to be by her side when her husband fucks up.
That's what is fuckin' wrong in the world. It's not liberals or conservatives. It's the hateful scolds amongst all of us. It's spoiling my country. And I'm tired of pretending like somehow it's better for us than it really is.
Eugene Robinson is such a fuckin' asshole.
Am I the only goddamn person in the world who actually takes what Jesus said seriously?
What would Jesus do? I think he'd sit back and have a cold one and wonder what the fuck this goddamn world is thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment