I think I get it now (God, we are so fucked up)
Mayhem at Fox News: Anchor Walks Off Set; Wallace Rails Network for Obama Bashing
It's the double standard.
It's all coming unraveled. Years of political correctness have taken their toll. And the white people are fighting back.
This is why it is so completely fucking stupid to try to resolve racial or any other issues with repressive measures that bully people into submission rather than through honest discussion and debate.
God, we are such fucking morons.
How many times we gotta fuck this one up before we learn the goddamn lesson?
Like so many goddamn questions.
"If I just pretend that the problem has gone away, then it's gone away. If I just pretend my failure's been a success, it's a success. If I just pretend that I'm better than I really am, I really am."
God, we are such stupid fucking assholes. And we're too goddamn stupid to recognize that everyone fucking knows it.
It's our freedom that makes us strong, dumbasses. Goddamn. Stop wallowing in the goddamn whiny bullshit.
And if you don't, don't be fuckin' surprised when the problems remain. And when do, "you know who" is responsible.
I'll give you a clue. It's not George Bush.
No comments:
Post a Comment