Sunday, March 23, 2008

You got a friend in Hal

Sean Hannity's on the hot seat, these days, because, after an effort to tar Barack Obama with guilty by association with his Reverend, Hannity's at one time close friendship with a neo-nazi radio talk show host, Hal Turner, was revealed on air on his talk show.

Sean Hannity Confronted Over His Relationship with Neo-Nazi Hal Turner


Here's Hal Turner confirming the relationship and the line that really caught my eye:

"I was quite disappointed when Sean Hannity at first tried to say he didn't know me and then went on to say that I ran some senate campaign in New Jersey. In fact, Sean Hannity does know me and we were quite friendly a number of years ago.

When Hannity took over Bob Grant's spot on 77 WABC in New York City, I was a well-known, regular and welcome caller to his show. Through those calls, Sean and I got to know each other a bit and at some point, I can't remember exactly when, Sean gave me the secret "Guest call-in number" at WABC so that my calls could always get on the air...

...I can tell you from my firsthand, personal experience that Sean Hannity does, in fact, agree with many of my political and social views. I can also tell you that Sean Hannity disagrees with some of my political and social views. I won't go subject-by-subject to say which he agrees with and which he disagrees with. You can figure that out easy enough on your own!...

...Another big difference is that I am perfectly willing to use force and violence against my enemies while Sean Hannity and others are not. Those using me as a prop to attack Sean Hannity would do well to remember this fact. Rest assured I will remember them when the opportunity presents itself; especially as it pertains to that douche bag sodomite Max Blumenthal for the falsehoods and total trash he wrote about me in 'The Nation' magazine."

Yeah, Hal Turner looks like quite the shithead.

And for everyone romanticizing force, right now, notice who you're gettin' chummy with. Congratulations on your new best bud, one of the millions of minions of the other great leader in history who romanticized force as a governing philosophy.

As Hal makes clear, this isn't just hyperbole. The people who really do believe in force as a governing philosophy are real fuckin' shitheads.

Congratulations if you just joined or have long joined their ranks.

No comments: