Eye of the Tiger

23/6 reminds Hillary Clinton that Rocky lost.
I will remind Ms. Clinton that Rocky was not a washed up "inevitable" insider.
But you got to give it to them. They are desperate, aren't they?
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.

23/6 reminds Hillary Clinton that Rocky lost.
I will remind Ms. Clinton that Rocky was not a washed up "inevitable" insider.
But you got to give it to them. They are desperate, aren't they?
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
4/03/2008 08:19:00 AM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
1 comment:
Preach on, brother.
I'm not sure I want to concede the Rocky analogy to the Clintons, yet, not only because it's so clearly bullshit, but because I want them to go down a 100 foot high ball of scorching hot flames and I don't want them to have any way to break their fall.
Do I sound bitter?
Maybe I just don't give a shit if their feelings get hurt.
Post a Comment