No matter what
I have to say that no matter what I end up doing with my life, that I honor the fuck out of the work that these teachers, all teachers, all professors (especially my professors), police officers, firefighters, military servicepeople, public-serving lawyers, judges, political leaders, and all of the public servants who work on behalf of the public.
But I do have to say that contrary to the nonsensical babblings of Michael Barone and his ilk, I honor the work that all teachers at all levels do. It's the most important work in the world. It's the reason I wanted to do this work.
And if Michael or anyone needs a reminder that all these soft-hearted teachers can be hard, I would be more than happy to lay him or anyone else the fuck out to give them a taste of just how hard a teacher can be if they want to be.
You doubt I'm tough? Ask my students. And if you need further reminders, I would be more than willing to step outside and give them to anyone convinced that soft-heartedness means weak. I'll show you weak, you piece of shit. And then I'll forgive your sorry ass for being such a fuckin' asshole.
All those teachers made it possible for you to have that cushy job to disrespect them, Michael. I'll forgive you. But if you need your ass kicked, I am more than willing to oblige on that front as well.
Love,
Ben
1 comment:
You get the date set.
I'll buy you an ax handle.
Promise.
Yours,
John Brown
The Next Don King
Post a Comment