Sunday, November 30, 2008

Merry Christmas

First Stephen Colbert. Now Larry the Cable Guy.



This will, indeed, be a Merry Christmas.

As long as my relatives stay out of the gay apparel. Except for my brother, who everyone knows is a flaming homosexual (that one's for you, Sam).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben, I caught your tête-à-tête with Donald Douglas today. That's the real ugly underbelly of Conservativism over there. Repsac says you got a new gig out of it. Congratulations.

It's especially impressive since you could never best him in debate. You also know he has underprivileged students who hate anti-Americans like yourself. And he has Iraq vets in his classes who hate anti-Americans like you. And unwed mothers. And left-handed students. And he has near-sighted students who hate anti-Americans like you.

Since I'm a bit of a liberal and do wear the scarlet L, I've decided to stay out of that hotbed of hatred for my kind which is southern California.

Anyway, good luck to you in your endeavors. BTW, I loved my generation by what will soon enough be my generation down the page.