No sense at all
I think I've finally made my peace with the fact that life often makes no sense at all. And that is not a fact that I am always able to change. I've wasted much energy mourning that sometimes cruel, often pointless fact of life already.
Time to enjoy life more and worry about it less.
2 comments:
Life is not meant to make sense, but to be lived. Make those things better that you can, and let the rest go. As you work on small changes, the bigger ones will follow.
and your lucky numbers are....
Yeah, definitely appreciate that better, today, Lonny.
The less crazy I get about Everything working out in the big picture, the more I appreciate the small improvements in life. Humility goes a long way towards genuine happiness, I think, at this point.
How's life in the fast lane? I was thinking about coming down for River Festival, this year. How's the new house? How's Tonya and the munchkin?
Hope things are good, Lonny. I'll talk with you soon, bud.
Ben
Post a Comment