Why do bullies always lose?
Because they make everything go to shit. No matter how much they pretend otherwise.
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
Because they make everything go to shit. No matter how much they pretend otherwise.
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
9/30/2009 10:53:00 AM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
3 comments:
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]autocad hatch patterns, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]download nero express for free[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] free adobe photoshop software softwares stores
windows vista home basic question [url=http://firgonbares.net/]where to buy windows xp software[/url] adobe photoshop cs4 extended upgrade
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]disable nero 9 registration[/url] windows vista activation crack
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]compare educational software[/url] kaspersky reviews
free budget software canada [url=http://firgonbares.net/]adobe acrobat 9 pro serial numbers[/b]
free dating site for 2010 [url=http://freeinternetdating.info/marriage/poem-for-bride-and-marriage-blessing]poem for bride and marriage blessing[/url] online dating service for adult
dating simulator spanking games http://freeinternetdating.info/meet/meet-and-fuck-yourichi dom sub dating websites
benefits of online dating [url=http://freeinternetdating.info/brides/platnium-brides]dating ebook[/url] 100 free wiccan dating
lauren graham dating matthew perry [url=http://freeinternetdating.info/friendship/friendship-valley-wolo]friendship valley wolo[/url] interracial dating in america film online
game link dating http://freeinternetdating.info/seeking/daddy-seeking-sons free online dating 101
dating hairy pussy [url=http://freeinternetdating.info/personals/swiss-personals]vin dicarlo dating[/url] who is lil wayne dating
Post a Comment