Friday, October 09, 2009

Why Madonna can bite me

Because Natalie Portman is my true love. The Love Doctor said it was so.

The Love Calculator

These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:

Ben Sutherland Natalie Portman - 92 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Ben Sutherland and Natalie Portman has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

I've always had a thing for girls who support microfinance. Makes me all tingly inside.

And then there's this.



Thank you, Love Doctor.

If that ain't love, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gonna break your heart.

You get slopppy seconds.

99%

YOU LOSE!

Carson

Ben Sutherland said...

This is the major benefit with being single, Carson. I can still give comfort to lonely, beautiful starlets as I please. Though, really, I'd just enjoy talkin' microlending all night long. Now that's hot.