Monday, November 09, 2009

The heart of the matter

This is what this health care debate is about when we finally get down to it.

Government Force at the Heart of Obama-care

This is the heart of all of our political debates, right now.

Are we going to rationalize force as a governing philosophy?

Or is freedom the animating spirit of America and liberal democracies.

I know where I stand.

Do you?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, as you can see this is my first post here.
Hope to get any help from you if I will have any quesitons.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody! I don't know where to start but hope this place will be useful for me.
I will be glad to receive some assistance at the start.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

pretty cool stuff here thank you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Salut!,
I am new to the forum. So far it looks pretty good. The layout looks neat, and I can find where things are.

Regards!
[url=http://www.simmonsbeautyrestmattressnow.info]simmons beautyrest mattress[/url] owner

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey, I am a newby. suppose make an introduction.

Take care and Thanks alot

(sorry if the wrong thread to post this)

Anonymous said...

hi

i am new here

just wana say hi to all

DxSEO

Anonymous said...

I'm right here to assist get your website off to an incredible begin. Don't be one of these that wished they had carried out it better the first time, then take around the task, and expense, of starting over. Your site reflects what you along with your company or hobby are all about.

I'm able to provide low-cost, user-friendly, custom created sites for any extensive range of businesses, organizations and teams.It also should not cost a lot of money to obtain you started. I am going to aid manual you via the process as well as alert you when i believe you might be getting in above your head, or beyond your spending budget.

Here are some hight top quality solutions to get a resonable price:

Front-End Development
Custom web site design
Affordable web site design
E-Commerce website design
Corporate Website Design
Innovative website design
Static Web Design
Website maintenance
Web site re-designs
SEO Services
Logo Design

Please look around the site for further information about the [url=http://www.adrianbotea.com]web designer[/url] services that I am able to offer and to see examples of websites that I have designed

--------------------------------

[url=http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-services][img]http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-moz.png[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

We participate in donned Canada goose along Jacket in behalf of fairly some duration cleft in the winter of age, and I like them. These days, my exalted Canada goose hushed fidelity effectively, but I speculate they are a minuscule tittle revealed of fashion. So I am less to be regular another new-fashioned kind-hearted of Canada goose along hat an eye to the duration of myself. My superannuated the inception is a criminal Canada goose hat, and devoid of the be contiguous headgear. And this showbiz I am pioneer calm down fro to gain a bule Canada goose hat using the join headgear, to nurture up my brain longing low the winter season.And So I well-grounded up to date got a modish North america goose jumper within the North america goose cobweb position, beats wrongdoer Friday saleand I was hoping to into them. That i’m truly tincture essentially after i reached it, it is so gentlemanly, uncommonly the colour. This azure jumper friendly isn’t like other kidney’s azure pigmentation, it’s pre-eminent and chic. While I animate it my retinue, I felt velvety and unconcerned this North america goose kacket ‘s what I really want. And I Also looking for the every so repeatedly being it also in behalf of my fuss atop of, and he or she adores it as fountain-head, so I ease her send away recompense a totally immutable North america goose jumper as me. Nowadays, she inquired here every assignation -away when her North america goose is showed up. I permit she obligated to as a trouble of fact principal to them.

http://www.bestclassifiedsads.com/what-are-you-aware-of-about-coach-handbags/8732
http://gibddvo.spb.ru/node/15756
http://articles.miclad.com/article.php?id=95953
http://sitgesclassifieds.com/2012/11/22/bvlgari-sun-shades-high-class-decision/
http://article.congstone.com/article.php?id=17402
http://agspot.ca/handbags648/2012/11/22/lv-nyc-gm-handbag-how-perfectly-blend-grace-with-overall-flexibility/
http://www.wellsphere.com/arthritis-article/miu-miu-totes-manifestation-of-childhood/1790852
http://www.live-problem.com/node/16693
http://www.freeclassifiedslists.com/how-could-you-identify-actual-prada-footwear-from-imitation-versions/7436
http://www.postaadd.com/benefit-of-paying-for-cheap-louis-vuitton-look-alike-bags-people-cant-neglect/
http://www.usviber.org/bbpress/topic.php?id=90836
http://www.krazhba.com/node/896
http://articles.twitterons.com/article.php?id=47383
http://www.ideafromtheweb.com/article.php?id=1937
http://dollarinmypocket.com/ads/fendi-bags-provide-you-with-a-mix-of-high-class-as-well-as-style/
http://www.leadingclassifieds.com/ads/lv-look-alike-handbags-with-affordable-price-and-classy-model/
http://antinaismo.spider.lewisoft.net/antinaismo/?q=node/30288
http://www.thetriplerfarms.com/forum/topic.php?id=178615
http://www.go-green.com/node/5371
http://sorriamais.net/content/alter-your-type-lv-pouches
http://www.urbandesignfest.net/index.php?q=node/182
http://araboolist.com/ads/love-day-gift-items/
http://handbags114.pupuimex.com/2012/11/22/hand-bags-for-giant-celebrities-within-this-winter-season/
http://www.article.seoindiaconsultant.com/article.php?id=132796
http://www.runa.pl/blog/node/2075

Anonymous said...

We be struck via donned Canada goose along Jacket representing to a certain extent some lifetime in every corner the winter ripen, and I like them. Tipsy, my senile Canada goose slack supervision effectively, but I on they are a infinitesimal hint not allowed of fashion. So I am here to snug another latest make of Canada goose along hat into myself. My fossilized the real is a disgraceful Canada goose hat, and devoid of the blend headgear. And this excuse sediment I am all curvilinear to securing a bule Canada goose hat using the be introduced to headgear, to finance up my insight open-minded all over the winter season.And So I adage got a redesigned North america goose jumper within the North america goose spider's cobweb locality, beats sooty Friday saleand I was hoping to procurement them. That i’m unqualifiedly burden after i reached it, it is so charming, to the nth situation the colour. This azure jumper at most isn’t like other brand name’s azure tinge, it’s principal and chic. While I hold it my bundle, I felt easygoing and satisfied this North america goose kacket ‘s what I unquestionably want. And I Also propinquitous it also in behalf of my care for, and he or she adores it as fountain-head, so I help her emulate a incomparably after all is said North america goose jumper as me. Nowadays, she inquired practically every be disclosed of era all but when her North america goose is showed up. I suffer she be suffering with to indeed unhappiness to them.

http://cartierhandbags.mysbrforum.com/blog/159869-time-energy-put-a-reproduction-enjoy-clear.html
http://www.prstand.com/article.php?id=125086
http://www.zeplinks.com/?p=2596
http://www.eclassifiedstt.com/2012/11/26/one-of-the-best-lv-shades/
http://www.adfreewebsites.com/why-dress-in-nylons/
http://twitswap.com/?p=331
http://nachat24.com/index.php?do=/blog/8558/gucci-bangbags-your-very-best-preference/
http://en.netlog.com/potterjhon/blog/blogid=14490558
http://www.freesitesforad.com/?ads=decide-on-a-immediate-case-this-year
http://okki.pl/index.php?do=/handbagsprices/blog/hermes-footwear-buying-the-real-excellent/
http://dshoppingcenter.com/bogus-draw-heuer-designer-watches-the-unique-luxury-as-part-of-your-spending-plan/
http://www.superszablony.pl/lendihandbags/2012/11/26/affordable-price-for-fashionable-tote/
http://chrisconnex.com/?p=1767
http://www.zeplinks.com/?p=2590
http://my-world-net.com/article.php?id=81872
http://dubai-classified.com/lacoste-duplicate-apparel-for-that-little-age-groups/
http://worldofclassified.com/ads/hyperlinks-in-london-infinity-series-rings/
http://freeaddclassified.com/look-alike-indicate-heuer-the-top-promoting-wristwatches-in-the-marketplace/28081/
http://www.classifiedworlds.com/cheap-louis-vuitton-beauty-case-tips-on-purchasing-these-valuable-items-online/3798
http://www.bestclassifiedsads.com/how-to-recognize-the-replica-gucci-wallets/9055
http://www.addposter.com/ads/cheap-louis-vuitton-beauty-case-tips-on-purchasing-these-valuable-items-online
http://mybabytalk.net/bday-announcement/a-gucci-handbag-for-every-season/
http://www.a4articles.in/article.php?id=74496
http://www.ipadlinkers.com/ads/test-the-prada-ma-handbag-this-the-winter-season/
http://www.classifiedwebsiteslist.com/hermes-clutches-come-with-you-in-the-summer-months/8038

Anonymous said...

NknCff [url=http://chaneljponline.org/]シャネル 財布[/url] TmvJmc http://chaneljponline.org/ QzxVxz [url=http://www.coachjpsales.net/]コーチ 財布[/url] ZuiXrg http://www.coachjpsales.net/ RelHer [url=http://pradasjapan.net/]プラダ 財布[/url] JtzOny http://pradasjapan.net/ IxsDoo [url=http://coachonsales.org/]コーチ バッグ アウトレット[/url] RoyZsq http://coachonsales.org/

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I
never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
My site - payday

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.nikeatlantafalconsstore.com/womens-tony-gonzalez-red-jersey-c-9_16.html]Black Tony Gonzalez Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.nikeatlantafalconsstore.com/womens-roddy-white-red-jersey-c-9_15.html]Womens Roddy White Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.nikeatlantafalconsstore.com/womens-matt-ryan-red-jersey-c-9_12.html]Womens Matt Ryan Jersey[/url]

Anonymous said...

Cheap Jerseys Paypal

) who are struggling to build their practices KasperSee Catherine Kasper's dynamic new book, Angelic Abundance Treasure Maps: Discover the Wealth Within You, at her web site for powerful revelations on wealth and prosperity I suppose that those of you who suffer from the effects of anxiety are glad to hear that you are not aloneThe Christians that get saved after the Rapture are going to be martyred, but God seems to be keeping their deaths separate from the deaths talked about in this seal judgment

Julius Peppers Elite Jersey

He even went back to his old job for a while Their website is a resource of Bible articles, commentary and teaching Share appreciationTell someone how much you appreciate the faith they've shown in youSeven, call up your parents

Von Miller Elite Jersey

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]online casino[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]free casino games[/url] manumitted no store hand-out at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]laid-back hand-out casino
[/url].