More or less
Might makes right. And what those in power say must be true. Why else would they have the power, after all? And who are we to question them?
Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie'
It's a foolish mistake that has trailed us for as long as humans have organized governments. And it is the mistake that is at the heart of power, it's manipulations and its abuses.
Those who have it will have you believe that they know, unerringly, what to do with it. And that is the danger.
We take for granted a free country where we can challenge that notion at our own risk. If you want to see a country that believes that might makes right and that the use of force trumps honest understanding, this is the regime.
The question for us is, "Do we want to look more like them? Or less?"
2 comments:
Glad to greet you, ladies and gentlemen!
Sure, you’ve heard about me, because my fame is running in front of me,
my name is James F. Collins.
Generally I’m a social gmabler. for a long time I’m keen on online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to find out how to win not loose.
Please visit my diary. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be glad would you find time to leave your opinion.
And on what we shall stop?
Post a Comment