Jesus is my homeboy
I just have to share this because I've enjoyed the shit out of this ad. And it's sparked a lot of interesting class discussion.
The campaign is all kinds of crazy consumerism. But it's a good time and sweet as all shit, you gotta admit. The future is gangster, baby.
Jesus, as I remember, talked about loving everyone. Not just the poor. Or the rich. Or the saints. Or the sinners. And he certainly didn't say a damn thing about jailing, or threatening, or shaming everyone in sight. In fact, I'm pretty sure his message was about loving people and not casting stones.
Do you got what it takes to take responsibility and love thy neighbor?
If not, perhaps you can just enjoy the tight beats.
Maybe drink with your pinkie up, every once in awhile, like the rest of my crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment