Viva Los Suns
Steve Nash, and the rest of Los Suns, just never cease to impress me.
NBA's Phoenix Suns to Protest Immigration Law By Wearing "Los Suns" Jerseys
Do you realize what a big statement this is to everyone in Arizona about how seriously they should take that bullshit law? And the kind of loyalty that these guys have for one another?
Never underestimate the power of principled badasses from underdog schools. And teams from gorgeous southwestern cities.
Because they will smoke your spurs long before you realize that you are fucking toast.
Note to the smallhearted:
This is what courage looks like. When you get done pretending that you have it, you might consider actually demonstrating some.
Arizona always treated me well. And folks like Steve, the big-hearted folks, were the ones that made that happen.
I think I just found my NBA team. Can't do worse than my Royals.
Though, like everyone I love, I'm loyal to them, too.
Through thick and thin.
No comments:
Post a Comment