Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some much needed time off

'Shame on you': BP exec pilloried by lawmakers

What for? It's an accident, for God's sakes. I suppose we should shame our kids for shittin' in their diapers. Would make as much sense.

The arrogance of the left, right now, like too many of their right-wing counterparts, is stinky and putrid. Which is what elections are for. Which is why they're losing them. And why they'll keep losing them. No matter what excuses they make for their sorry-ass activism. Which has clearly made this situation, like Katrina, more problematic than it ever was originally.

I don't care how arrogant the left gets. Disdainful? Is that the term John Stewart used?

Stewart Calls Joe Barton A 'Disdainful Asshole'



These guys have a point. So does John Stewart, if you watch that video. About the effort to compensate people hurt by this mess. Just noone - left, right, or otherwise - is listening to one another, anymore.

Good example for the kids, there, I suppose.

And the more I watch, the more I really just don't trust any of them all. Which is apparently how most Americans feel about the same folks, if the polls mean anything. And, at this point in the game, it means I'm voting against the assholes doing all the strong-arming. And give two shits about what they have to say about jack shit.

That's called counterproductive, by the way, if you're keeping count. While you're pretending that everything's going hunky-dory. It's also called failure. And seriously mucking everything up, in the meantime. All so folks don't have to ever acknowledge that they might be wrong about any damn thing.

It doesn't matter to me, anymore, if assholes can't get the picture, is the truth. It's just time for them to take some much needed time off.

No comments: