Saturday, October 23, 2010

Learning the honest lesson

This is the bottom line for the left (and right), at this point.

NPR's Schiller Says Juan Williams Was Fired Because of Ethics Guidelines

Are we all going to keep following shitheads like Vivian Schiller (and Roger Ailes, for that matter) - I was always ambivalent about defunding NPR in the past; I am no longer ambivalent, in my personal funds or in Federal funds, at this point - who think enforcing leftist newspeak and bullying decent people like Nina Totenberg from saying what they really think about this firing - or are we going to get honest about what thuggishness dominates the left and right, these days, and do better?

I have never in my life been so fucking embarrassed to have been associated with such self-centered slimeballs like Ms. Schiller for the largest bulk of my life. If you are honest, you know this shit is wrong. And if you don't, what comes around, goes around. At least until you can face up.

The left has some cumuppance coming it's way. Let's hope they learn the honest lesson.

No comments: