I'm EXHAUSTED...so this is going to be short:):):)...
I haven't slept very well this week, at all...and all of the tough new stances by our work have really heaped up the stress and made me MORE EXHAUSTED:):):):):)...and simultaneously removed some of the releases -- namely political discussion:):):) (though we're finding ways around this one:):):):):)...
So I'm only going to post really quickly, here:):):)...and then off to bed:):):)...
I think Rose -- Anonymous Rowhouse --has helped me uncover the Brandi mystery that I've been so pining over:):):)...
It's also a possibility that I've thought most likely...and -- knowing Brandi -- that I've thought about before:):):)...
That Brandi is just being unfair...
And that -- kind of like the President, really:):):)...and like a lot of folks, as Rose points out:):):) -- Brandi just doesn't like being told things she doesn't like to hear...and she tends to tune out when she disagrees with you on something important to her:):):):):):):)...
Welp...Brandi's choice...
In the meantime...as Shakespeare wrote:):):)...I've been true to myself:):):):):)...
And if I have/had to choose between being true to myself and walking on egg-shells around a very close friend:):):):):)...
I'll take being true to myself ANY DAY:):):):):):):)...
It sucks when you have to make those choices:):):):):):):)...
But I always feel better when I do:):):):):):):)...
I just have to accept on this one, I think, that Brandi -- like the President:):):) -- will just have to learn the lessons on this one on her own schedule:):):):):):):)...
Which just means fucking up a lot, first:):):):):)...and learning the lessons more after:):):):):)...
I've got to sleep, everyone:):):):):)...
Have a great day:):):):):)...
Love,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment