Feeling Better:):):)...
I'm feeling much less angry than I was yesterday...though I'm still feeling hurt:):)...it'll take time:):)...I'll work through it:):)...I've talked at length with the involved parties:):)...one seems to have backed off of past bullshit...one has conceded outright and apologized...and one I'm still waiting to hear from...
I'm working on teaching and substitute teaching applications today:)...work has exhausted me in a way that has made this impossible up until now:)...though I was able to finish my resume once again:):)...but I have an extra day this weekend and I am using it:):)...yesterday's drama sapped me of a valuable day to do this work...but it had to be dealt with because it was really important and my friends just couldn't seem to get off the need to be dicks with me enough to let me just focus on this stuff:):)...I love them:):)...all of them:):)...but goddamn it if they can't be some recalcitrant dicks with me too much of the time:):)...
Got totally eyed by this little blonde hottie at the Community Mercantile (our naturual foods store) today:):)...it was really flattering:):)...she was pretty smokin':):):)...and this really amazing looking brunette I have this huge crush on from second shift was eyeing me last Friday:):):)...
It's just eye candy and for fun:):):)...but a lot of fun it is while I'm looking for my true love:):):)...I never got these kinds of looks when I was in school:):):)...well...a little:):)...at the end:):)...but not as much as when I left school and become some kind of flirt magnet that I have no idea whatsoever where it all came from:):):)...it must be my lustful "fuck me" eyes:):):)LOL:):):):)...
Melissa and I made up yesterday (she was a less serious part of this whole mess), ate pizza, and watched the second season of Six Feet Under all night last night:):):)...I had seen it:):)...but it's quality television:):)...so I didn't mind at all watching again:):)...especially the Christmas episode where everyone reminisces about their dad, husband, and boss who died a year previous to begin the series:):)...
Did I mention that I love my life?:):):)...even with all the bullshit:):):)...though smoking is a sucky way to cope with painful shit in life:):):)...I smoked three cigarettes yesterday after not smoking for months...ugh...maybe if we weren't so shitty to one another...we wouldn't feel a need to turn to destructive substances to deal with the pain...just a thought:):):)...
I suppose I'm going to mosey on down to the library so I can use a printer down there:):):)...and finish up these applications:):):)...
Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend:):):)...
Have a great day, everyone:):):)...
Love,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment